Monday 12 January 2009

Phew!

I'm guessing you can see from the latest posts that the crisis has been averted. It's been a busy week for all of us: not least for barefootreporter. 45 posts of this nature in a week is pretty heavy going and I'm knackered.

The next few weeks will be about consolidating the progress that's been made: I'd like to help this process. There will be less news to report, but that means a chance to take a deeper look at what's gone before and what might come. The Morlands Crew will no doubt be making a proposal regarding the future use of the red brick building. I'd like to look into the history of Morlands as a whole: look forward to some interviews with people who worked there.

So here's a call for assistance. If you know anything about the Morlands site and its history, or have any visions for what might happen here in future, and would like to comment, please feel free to contact me here: rchisnallATgmailDOTcom.

Have fun! I'm off to get some rest.

barefootreporter

No comments:

Post a Comment