Saturday 5 October 2013

anonymous chat (cont)

note: these are actual chats between two people who met randomly. they were aware that someone else could see what they were saying, and anyone can end the conversation at any time. the words 'Tori' and 'Uke' are from Aikido - they're not names. any identifiable details have been removed/edited

Question to discuss:
will you tell me a secret about yourself?

Tori: I'm gay.

Uke: Why is that a secret?

Tori: Judgmental family :/

Uke: You shouldn't feel like you have anything to hide about your sexuality
Uke: Oh, I understand
Uke: I feel for you

Tori: Tell that to my mother.

Uke: I shoplifted over $1000 in merchandise once

Tori: Holy---

Uke: I'm not proud of it

Tori: How
Tori: I
Tori: I don't even know anymore.
Tori has disconnected

Question to discuss:
do you tell lies?

Uke: I do

Tori: Yes
Tori: my dick is very large

Uke: My..um
Uke: Something is very large as well
Uke: Bam
Uke: Lied

Tori: me too
Tori: now i lied again

Uke: Wait, what?

Tori: i lied that i lied
Tori: again!
Tori: i lied that i lied that i lied

Uke: Wait stop, Its morning time
Uke: Please don't kill my brain
Uke: I have class in an hour

Tori: hmm
Tori: cool

Uke: That was not a lie
Uke: TRUTH
Uke: I feel better..

Tori: i know

Uke: How do you know?

Tori: bcause you told me to stop with the lies
Tori: so i didnt expect it would be a lie when you told me you had school
Tori: Are you a boy

Uke: Um..I'm a dog.
Uke: Not a boy.

Tori: i need to poo
Tori: can i poo on your face?

Uke: Bleh no, gross

Tori: oh ok
Tori: why not

Uke: Its gross and I'm not letting any guy do that

Tori: oh
Tori: are you a girl

Uke: Um..still a dog?

Tori: So you would let girls poo on your face?
Tori: why Only girls?

Uke: No! Wait, okay, I wouldn't let anything do that to me.

Tori: Oh crap

Uke: Rephrased. New and improved!

Tori: but you have never experienced it, maybe you would like it

Uke: If I think its gross when guys belch then I can imagine what you're asking is 100x worse

Tori: So girls are allowed to poo?
Tori: why only girls dude

Uke: Mister..Please..stop.

Tori: Ok
Tori: but you dont give an answer
Tori: are you a boy or girl
Tori: i dont wanna be a gay here with a boy

Uke: I am a girl alright? Not a dog...happy?
Uke: If only though..

Tori: you werent serious

Uke: I'd be the best dog. Ever.

Tori: and answered with dog
Tori: so i wasnt serious too
Tori: you get what you earn

Uke: Wait, wait, I'll be serious
Uke: Ask anything
Uke: Really, I'll be serious with my answers
Uke: Another chance?

Tori: yeah
Tori: do you like me
Tori: why didnt you disconnect
Tori: bcause i acted pervy and creepy?

Uke: I like everyone until they prove to be mean, I don't care if you acted pervy or creepy, I'm just assuming you're a kidder

Tori: im 22
Tori: acting like 12

Uke: I guess I was acting like I was 6..not sure what age kids act like animals

Tori: so what is your age

Uke: I am 16 years old, sir.

Tori: oh god
Tori: I will got arrested now

Uke: For what? :P

Tori: for talking and using bad words with an under age girl

Uke: Hey! Hold on, you're thinking that 'cause you said a few bad things that you'll get arrested?

Tori: no
Tori: but whatever
Tori: i was kidding with you

Uke: Uh-huh...I can believe that.

Tori: arent you late for school

Uke: No..my school starts at 8:15 am
Uke: Its 7:17am
Uke: right
Uke: now

Tori: its 2.18 pm here

Uke: Where do you live?

Tori: amsterdam

Uke: I see..well I'm a bit..farther than that but cool beans :>

Tori: In the us right

Uke: Yeah

Tori: you are cool

Uke: YOU are super-duper :D
Uke: Honestly.

Tori: thnx

Uke: So..what was with the weird stuff from before?

Tori: nobody is serious and leaves after a while

Uke: So..you want them to leave? :P

Tori: No
Tori: even if i treat people seriously,they leave

Uke: oh come on, I wouldn't leave either way
Uke: You sound interesting, really.

Tori: i am sorry

Uke: Sorry for what?

Tori: i always um tale the wrong people
Tori: take*

Uke: I don't..understand
Uke: What do you mean?

Tori: i mean you are a good person right now
Tori: but didnt know that at the begin of this convo
Tori: i thought everyone is the same here
Tori: so i messed with everybody
Tori: well you didnt deserve that from me

Uke: Aww you still don't have to be sorry
Uke: I should be sorry myself for not being serious from before, I thought we were being silly on purpose for fun .-.

Tori: its ok

Uke: Besides, its not like you being silly was new to me. Boys in highschool do stuff similar to this
Uke: Unfortunately

Tori: i am not like those bos
Tori: boud
Tori: boys
Tori: boyd

Uke: Well I am glad, they tire me out sometimes

Tori: do you have kik

Uke: I don't...waiting for a new phone, until then..I'm sort of stuck with a older android that can't find things on the market
Uke: Oh well. Sorry though.

Tori: Oh
Tori: so i cant talk with you anymore
Tori: thats bad

Uke: Sort of, yeah..
Uke: See, I'm stuck with just an email and old man Skype. Poor guy.

Tori has disconnected

Question to discuss:
truth or dare?

Uke: truth

Tori: first time have sex how it happened?

Uke: I was with my girlfriend in her room and we just did it, prior to that i had to finger her a lot to get her loose, since her hymen was still in tact, so we knew we were going to have sex prior to meeting up

Tori: truth

Uke: same question

Tori: never had sex

Uke: truth

Tori: attitude towards god

Uke: I believe in him, but I don't really believe in the notion of going to church consistently
Uke: *him/her
Uke: *it

Tori: what to do mean by believe in

Uke: i believe in the existence of a god
Uke: do you?

Tori: i don't

Uke: why?

Tori: atheist family

Uke: ah fair enough

Tori: i don't see god's arrangement in the world
Tori: just chances and probabilities

Uke has disconnected

No comments:

Post a Comment