Friday 11 October 2013

a funny chat

note: these are actual chats between two people who met randomly. they were aware that someone else could see what they were saying, and anyone can end the conversation at any time. the words 'Tori' and 'Uke' are from Aikido - they're not names. any identifiable details have been removed/edited

Question to discuss:
will you tell me a story?

Tori: no

Uke: Alright stranger
Uke: Lets make a story together
Uke: For the gentleman

Tori: ok you start

Uke: I say a sentence then you ok

Tori: ok

Uke: Once upon a time in a slum far far away, there was a young raw potato named scruffy.

Tori: scruffy loved french fries. and he loved potato chips

Uke: (Your turn)
Uke: Ok I guess I'll continue
Uke: Scruffy had a very small cock.

Tori: ( i just said something....)

Uke: Wait you did?
Uke: Sorry... My wifi sucks
Uke: I made this awkward didnt I

Tori: no its cool....
Tori: but ya kinda awkward.....

Uke: ok I'm laughing really hard now
Uke: Say what you said again

Tori: i said scruffy liked french fries and potato chips...
Tori: XD

Uke: Oh lol
Uke: There are two kinds of people in this world xD

Tori: Haha!! agreed!!
Tori: we still need to tell this story....

Uke: It turned out that every delectable snack scruffy had eaten throughout his life was made of his mothers ovaries.

Tori: ack!! how do i freaking respond to that?!?!

Uke: Lol idk just do it

Tori: :{

Uke: Cummonnnn

Tori: ummm when scruffy found out he felt sick...
Tori: ( your turn )

Uke: During scruffy's illness he had realized he forgot to check the mail for his new dildo arriving from Mexico.
Uke: I love making this hard for you lol

Tori: if scruffy is a boy why does he need a dildo 0_o
Tori: STOP MAKING THIS HARD!!!!!!

Uke: Um he's gay lol

Tori: ....
Tori: i hate you....

Uke: He likes it in da poopoo lol
Uke: Lol you're so welcome

Tori: ....i hate you a lot

Uke: I can tell we would be best friends
Uke: I'm always the dirty one

Tori: haha!! what would i be then.... 0_o
Tori: i still hate you.

Uke: The young innocent one that hasn't brainwashed by too much Internet
Uke: What stop hating me :'(
Uke: I didn't do nothin

Tori: young innocent? really?

Uke: Old innocent?

Tori: no i am not old....

Uke: Then take fucking young

Tori: dont yess at me :(

Uke: Lol it's still your turn
Uke: Sowwy :( DONT tell mommy :(

Tori: i make no promices :)

Uke: >:(

Tori: scruffy went to go check the mail that day.....

Uke: Lol how old ARE YOU
Uke: Instead of a dildo, they c
Uke: They sent a vibrator!

Tori: why do you care? i am not 12 even though i am acting like it..

Uke: Idk just wanna be fwends man :(

Tori: i am a girl not a man....

Uke: :0
Uke: SAME

Tori: you tell me how old you are then i might respond with my age...

Uke: I'm 16

Tori: 17
Tori: so i guess i am old....

Uke: Oh hon hon ho hon hon hon hon
Uke: ... You're ffucking 17 old is someone over 45 years old

Tori: haha!! so by your defination my parents are young too...
Tori has disconnected

No comments:

Post a Comment