Thursday 6 January 2011

random ramblings...

if this is rambling, i need some new boots

======

Fret Level 5

i'm burning all my credit cards to stay awake
the broadband has gone mouldy
a whole pack of sanity towels is blocking the road
but there's drugs to lock us up
and prisons to keep us sane
hooray

i've bought lots of nothing at a very good price
people who value nothing will buy it
i'll borrow some more from the bank
of the last river on earth
where i'll phish your identity
take that

next week there will be timebombs
and incendiary pauses
and all the words you can ever eat
so let's imprison some tourerists
in a maze of twisted logic
last orders please

i'm waiting for last year's great sensation
to arrive on the back of a cataclysm
i apologise for not being afraid
tesco value and the x-factor should fix it
and a raised fret level too
bye bye

2 comments:

  1. This is interesting, mostly because i thought I was reading my little sisters blog, and just wondered where she learned so good english, or was she infact a reincarnation of some english-speaking poet! yes seriously! :)
    Well it was mostly strange until I scrolled down to see something bout glastonbury and then I realised my mistake, and now all is back to normal with my little sister. So now I will read it with new eyes.Thanks for todays mysterious moment.Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that's a really good one. what difference did you notice between the two 'readings'?

    ...and i'm wondering how you got me mixed up with your little sister?

    btw: do we know each other?

    ReplyDelete