Wednesday 9 December 2009

Is anyone reading this?

Dear reader

My plans are to spend some more time and energy writing about issues I feel are important, and publishing here.

It sometimes feels like speaking on a stage where I'm unable to see if there's anyone in the theatre. For that reason, I'd like to know if anyone is reading this. I'd be pleased if you could either leave a short comment below, letting me know what you think, and if there are any local issues that could benefit from a bit more attention. Alternatively, you can send me an email at rchisnall AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, hello Barefoot. I am reading this and I check you out every day and enjoy your writings, including the poetry but often I don't have time to comment. Anyway, I think you must write for yourself - you are important enough ! I follow a blog called The Cottage Smallholder and am fascinated by the way she attracts attention. It probably isn't of great interest to you but you might check out how she does it !

    Keep on writing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Anymouse

    I'll check out the Cottage Smallholder. I'm actually very interested in that sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete